No announcement yet.

Post your Pros 1990 to 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only Pros that don't follow the usual date codes are the plated stealth and fusion guitars, they use a XX12345 system instead of the X123456 system

Comment

• My '94 Professional Dinky HX serial number is 9417340.
      Attached Files
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Nope.
        Read post 25, 26 and 29 from the thread rjohnstone posted. Stealth 3xxxxx, Dinky STD 93xxxx and Fusion Ex with 3xxxxx.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• Different format, toejam. 7 digits vs 6.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

• I know. Was just sayin'! I like to throw a monkey wrench in the mix.

And my Mark Morton Dominion is neck-thru from the first year it came out in 2006. Serial 061455. It's definitely not a 1990.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• My JacksonStars NASL-160s serials start with 00 and 01, and are 6 digits :P

No leading "J" though, and I know they're from 2000 and 01 anyway
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

• Hey guys, just throwing this out there again. Was wondering about the necks on Stealth Pro's (posted pics a page back). The brochures don't mention the necks being quarter-sawn but it appears every other Pro model Professional had them. Any clarification? Thanks!

Comment

• I can't confirm, but my understanding is all the Pros (ebony board, pearl logo etc.) had quarter-sawn necks. Can't imagine the Stealth being any different.

That sure looks like quarter-sawn to me...as opposed to flat sawn.

Comment

• Much obliged! I thought so too. Seems weird it isn't listed in the catalog but maybe it's a typo. Helluva player, my first Jackson in years, forgot just how good the good ones were.

Comment

• The catalogues are historically full of errors.

Comment

• Ah, noted. Thanks for the help man!

Comment

• Well let's add to the serialization insanity- I give you "who the fuck is sticking USA LTD 88 plates on Fusion Pros?"

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/149...t=#post1643994

Comment

Working...
                          X