Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think a ps4, kramer pacer is good trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think a ps4, kramer pacer is good trade?

just wondering?my ps 4 is the older model with the thin neck,plus i mod put gold bridge and nut,fixed all the old wiring problems,sounds like a chain saw on alcohol,in a good way.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

if the kramer pacer has an OFR and the ps-4 has a "licensed by" then i would say yeah as long as you like the feel of the kramer. i wouldnt trade a jackson for another name brand, but thats just me.

Comment

you would trade your soul jdr,but dont feal bad me too! already did years ago!
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I got a kramer f2000 from the 80's. I would trade it for a import jackson if I had a chance though.

Is too about the image. It's easy, the Kramer screams 80's metal, jackson screams (mostly) straight-forward metal.

Watch out for those rusty OFR's, they are a pain in the ass.
        -Bruno

Comment

mine screams,like cut down that tree!

Comment

lynchish with very little effects.

Comment

Originally posted by metal_reaper View Post
              I got a kramer f2000 from the 80's. I would trade it for a import jackson if I had a chance though.

Is too about the image. It's easy, the Kramer screams 80's metal, jackson screams (mostly) straight-forward metal.

Watch out for those rusty OFR's, they are a pain in the ass.

kramer screams hair bands, while jackson is METAL

Comment

Actually if I could sell the 80s Kramer for more than the Jackson, I'd get the Kramer, sell it, and buy a Jackson that was higher up the chain

But if it's one of those MusicYo Kramers, then no, keep the Jackson.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i ve been to the top,once you been there?

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
                    i ve been to the top,once you been there?
                    Yes and I went to the edge and there I stood and looked down.

Otherwise, I think trading an overseas Jackson for a USA Kramer is a great deal, if its a Japanese made Focus with an OFR it might be an ok deal.

Comment

sometimes when i look down:that thing in my avater is there!

Comment

Kramer ROCKS!!!
                        '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                        '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                        custom made Les Paul
                        VOX Tonelab LE
                        Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                        ADA MP1
                        BBE 422A
                        Lexicon MPX-G2
                        ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                        Support Your Local 81

Comment

Originally posted by livebiz View Post
                          Yes and I went to the edge and there I stood and looked down.

I got a lot of friends there baby......

(I'm just waiting for someone to do the harmonics coming up....it's one of my favorite songs to play)

jack
                          Jackson PS-4
                          04 Ernie Ball Musicman Axis Supersport MM90
                          04 Ernie Ball Musicman Sub 1 HH
                          06 Godin Exit 22 HSS
                          69 Guild Studio 302 ch (original owner)
                          00 Ovation S771 Custom Balladeer
                          Stagg B500EX death metal guitar
                          08 Little Martin

Comment

i've never played a kramer before, but i dont like the jackson's performer series since the neck is very very flat; go for it.
                            Own:
                            '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
                            w/e catches my eyes ATM
                            More '90 Professionals

Comment

Working...
                            X