Jackson Stars KV on it's way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars KV on it's way

I just bought a used Jackson Stars King V (well actually it's older, so it says "Grover Jackson" on the headstock). It ships tomorrow and should arrive here in a week.

I bought it from Guitar Center - and i know a lot of us on this forum don't like them. All I can say is...hopefully this won't end in one of those "this is why Guitar Center sucks balls" rant posts. Wish me luck! I can't shake the gut feeling that Guitar Center or UPS is going to screw this up, I'm really nervous.

Oh, and you can bet your sweet ass there will be pics up as soon as it arrives here!!!

Here's the stock pic:

Very nice man! This is another guitar that I wouldn't mind getting. I love King V's with a passion.

When you get this, will you let me know if it has Jumbo Frets or not?
    Thanks man!!
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Looks awsome, I'd like to get a V sometime soon too. BUt how's the upper fret access like? Looks kinda hard.

Comment

I used to have a KV1 and i can tell you the upper fret access sucks. But you learn to hold your hand differently and you get used to it. Honestly, i normally don't pass the 20th fret when I'm soloing anyway.

I was thinking of buying a new KV2. But I came across this Grover Jackson KV and it had everything i wanted in the KV2 and for a fraction of the price.

Comment

now i miss my KV guitars...owned a couple of Jackson Stars KV previously...

Comment

Very cool, those Grover Jacksons and Jackson Stars rock. Hope it arrives unscarred!

BTW, I totally feel your pain... have something coming too...

Hey Alex, just get another one man! I couldn't live without my two JacksonStars Rhoads... here's a recent gig pic of the trans black:
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
              Very cool, those Grover Jacksons and Jackson Stars rock. Hope it arrives unscarred!

BTW, I totally feel your pain... have something coming too...

Hey Alex, just get another one man! I couldn't live without my two JacksonStars Rhoads... here's a recent gig pic of the trans black:
              What do you have coming? What did you order? C'mon spill it!
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

sweet guitar man !!!
                ATTITUDE
                INTEGRITY
                MUSIC

My band - DISEASE (extreme prog metal)

www.myspace.com/metaldisease

www.diseasemetal.it

Comment

Working...
                X