KVX10 Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KVX10 Question...

...I am looking to get another one of these but am curious... are they made of basswood or alder? I have seen the same guitar on different websites and such, and about half say one, and half say the other. Are there any real tonal differences between the two woods?
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Basswood. Supposed to have a darker tone than alder. I haven't owned any basswood guitars so I can't tell you.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Older ones ( with tom bridge) are adler. great players too. I have one but not for long.
      If you want an older one look on ebay

Comment

I actually have one from '04 but want one of the newer ones. I actually want another KV, but with a wedding coming up, she would be pissed if I bought that right now, lol. But I am seriously itching, so I shall settle a bit.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X