Clear All

• Have you seen these?

Check it out.
    http://www.theperfectguitar.com/expl...&U=1&SS=1&CR=Y
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Wow that looks nice, gives me hope for the RR24M, I didn't think maple would look good on an RR, but I was wrong.

Comment

Sweet, I want one of those!!!

Comment

thats awesome ...why so badly publicised by jackson tho??? they really do shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to marketing

Comment

that looks awesome! But, for almost $900 someone is smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
            thats awesome ...why so badly publicised by jackson tho??? they really do shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to marketing
            Jackson doesn't promote every limited import run that every dealer commissions. If the store wants to promote them they can, but it's not a production model, so naturally Jackson isn't going to advertise it as such. If they featured that on the site and it turns out there are only 30 (or however many are required for an import run), then you'll have folks around the world bitching about the model on Jackson's site that are almost impossible to find.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

sweet

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                Jackson doesn't promote every limited import run that every dealer commissions. If the store wants to promote them they can, but it's not a production model, so naturally Jackson isn't going to advertise it as such. If they featured that on the site and it turns out there are only 30 (or however many are required for an import run), then you'll have folks around the world bitching about the model on Jackson's site that are almost impossible to find.

....and then jackson would make more sell more and make more money...

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  Exactly. Just like the Limited KVX10 from Vwall ...
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Let's not forget these limited runs are Region-specific too according to my local dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Exactly. Just like the Limited KVX10 from Vwall ...

I like how that one doesn't have the pickguard but it needs the binding on the neck and headstock.
                      RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                      CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                      Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

I love that new RR...I want it!
                        Jackson RR3
                        Jackson Customized JS30 Warrior
                        Jackson JS1 Dinky
                        ESP Explorer "MORE BEER" James Hetfield replica

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                          ....and then jackson would make more sell more and make more money...
                          right. Or it could just breed resentment from guitarists who find it nearly impossible to find the guitar they've just seen advertised on Jackson's site.

"ooh, look. Jackson has a new model on their website & I really want it. It's an import, so the price is much better than a CS guitar. But the dealer who commissioned the limited run of lime green Reverse Rhoads with cutouts & a piezo pickup is in Uzbekhestan. Why doesn't my local Jackson dealer carry that guitar? Jackson sucks"
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow I wonder where they got the idea to do that...

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Pretty cool, but I wish they'd redesign the front strap button placement on those (neck drop....blegh).

Comment

Working...
                              X