Neck-thru Professionals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck-thru Professionals...

What's a good price for one of these? I've seen a few on ebay in the past couple of months...and I def want one.

Currently there's one with a BIN price of $650 that's described as 9.5 outa 10.

Thoughts?
    Opinions?
    Experiences?

They go for anything between $700 and $1000, depending on model and condition.

Comment

Is that the XL? I think it's probably a fine guitar but be clear that if it is the XL it's one notch below the Pro- The Soloist Pro would have an ebony board, bound neck & JT-590. XL is rosewood and has a JT-580.

Let AUDIOZONE.DK be your guide!

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/jack...ofessional.htm

EDIT-just checked Ebay. I see the one you're talking about. It's an XL. I'd take that down for $450 but myself $650 I'd probably hang back. I'm sure it's a fantastic guitar however.

SECOND EDIT- As far as pro quality- I have a fusion pro that I talk about on here wayyyyy too much. It is badass, great quality. Love it. You won't be sorry if you give one a shot.

I think if you keep your eyes open you'll be able to get a Pro at not too much more than that.

Vass
      Last edited by Vass; 03-28-2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Anywhere between $500-$1000.

My friend got 2, one for $500, one for $800.

I got mine for $700.

I've seen some sell for like, $950.
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

In my opinion the quality of the Professional series guitars is actually better than the current USA select series.

Seriously, I've had a RR STD Professional (neck through), and I have KV Pro, and My KV pro is better quality than a USA KV2 for sure..

just my opinion though.

Comment

Working...
          X