Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My KVX10 options....any suggestions?

Hey guys,

I am trying to hunt down a kvx10 atm. I currently am having loads of trouble finding the string through version as you can imagine however i think i may have stumbled across a new one!!
    However as i thought i was gonna be getting one with a floyd i did look at some options but now i cant choose between them!!

Now i am mainly a rhythm player, in my band i play just rhythm no solos, and the idea of a floyd restricting my palm mutin etc kinda threw me off (and not beein able to downtune sucks aswell) however i really like the idea of the D-tuna.

So i dunno, having the string through would be epic, but then mabye a floyd would cause then it opens up more stuff, plus if i get the D-tuna i can just switch into drop D on the fly and whole new riff ideas are born... its a tough choice...

what would you all do?

thanks

i would go the stringthru version...i believe it was alder where as the new versions are basswood.

Comment

+1 on the string through.
      I have floyds, TOM's, and the Jackson is a string through.
      I wouldn't mess with the trem systems if I wasn't noodling out a lot of leads
      that called for them.

Comment

its so dam hard to hunt down tho. I think i may have found one new but its in sunburst... i dnno if i like sunburst....black guitars ftw?

Comment

Working...
        X