No announcement yet.

Next Project: Jackson Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job Deadlock! I liked how fast it all went! If only you lived closer to me .

Comment

Looks great, but it deserve an ebony fingerboard whit sharkfins and binding.

Comment

very nice work, it looks really good!

Comment

I think you did a great job, it looks killer -
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

thanks guys. I'm very happy with the way it went...I've had some guitar disasters in the past. This went really smoothly, no issues. The finish turned out to be much more durable than I'd expected too.

I was planning on adding a DK2 neck, but I'm actually thinking of just selling it on ebay the way it is. How much do you think I could get for it? The finish is good for a weekend warrior, but it's not factory quality.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheBoy View Post
              @Deadlock,

Here is my good old friend kelly,with new parts...I'll probably paint the body and headtstock to "honeybuble" with black or cream bewels.... After the paintwork i'll post it to the board...
              I look forward to seeing it - good luck dude. BTW, what kind of neck is that?

Comment

Man that looks soooo cool!

Comment

That looks incredible! Nice job.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
                    I look forward to seeing it - good luck dude. BTW, what kind of neck is that?
                    The neck is not an original neck bro, it's a replacement one.I live in Turkey, and import it form USA but forgot what was the web adress .I remember i bought it to 99$. BTW i didn't buy it from ebay.Shit, i really forgot the adress man, what was that
                    -We Who Are Not As others!!!!-
                    http://www.myspace.com/meditaband
                    http://www.myspace.com/mfatihercan

Comment

Working...
                    X