Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Sam-ash archtop soloist, with pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Sam-ash archtop soloist, with pics.

I posted it a while ago but now Ive got some photos, forgive me for the quality ill try to get some better ones up soon, but you'll get the picture like this too.
    It plays and sounds great and the pictures dont do justice to its looks. And i know, ive got to set-up the trem
    Anyway, Enjoy

Last edited by Stijnson; 01-06-2008, 09:06 AM.

Metal flake finishes are damned difficult to photograph.

Nice axe though!

Comment

IS that stripped ebony or rosewood?

Nice guitar...the binding is nice and thick,.

Comment

Thanks for the comments.
        Its rosewood, but quite a dark and high quality piece.

Comment

Nice!!! How come I get the crappy ones? Mine came with the knob off, off center neck..yours looks great! Congrats!

Comment

Nice! The one I played at Sam Ash on W. 48th Street wasn't all that great, but that was probably just that particular guitar, since the imports seem to vary a lot. Love the design and features. Jackson ought to make that a regular model.

Comment

Man that looks Dangerous !! Great axe...enjoy

Comment

Very nice guitar! I was just looking at these on the Sam Ash web site after seeing your mention of them in another thread. These have some great features for at a great price.
                Is it a neck thru? I assume it is, I think all soloists are, but it's not mentioned on the Sam Ash web site. karl

Comment

Looks

Looks to be by the first pic...

Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
                  Very nice guitar! I was just looking at these on the Sam Ash web site after seeing your mention of them in another thread. These have some great features for at a great price.
                  Is it a neck thru? I assume it is, I think all soloists are, but it's not mentioned on the Sam Ash web site. karl

Comment

^^^yup, they are.

Nice guitar BTW! I didn't know that color had that much metallic. Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Stijnson View Post
                      And i know, ive got to set-up the trem

And give it a nice dusting!!!!

Nice axe brother!
                      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.

As Madness said, it is neck through.
                        my thoughts when buying this guitar were also that its great value for the money.I also love the contours in the cutaways, the acces is great. Besides the fact that it doesnt have an ebony fretboard and obviously construction quality it's probably as close as i'll come to a USA for atleast a couple of years.
                        Because thats when I'm planning on winning the lottery :P

Oh and yes Stevoc, I took care of both the trem and the dusting hehe.

Comment

that looks awesome! but fix that bridge! LMAO
                          Out Of Ideas

Comment

Working...
                          X