Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, new guy here! Also, check out my new rr24!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wanting to see some close up pictures of the neck...thanks man..nice axe.

Comment

1) nice guitar i have exactly the same
      2) don't go stealin mah act boi!!
      3) back the fuck up. you got a fitted case with urs? how? why? whaaa? i got a case with mine but had to wait for it to be ordered in and its a fuckin tank - its like the obelisks out of 2001 a space oddessy its huuuge. and not nice and fitted like that. where did u get it?
      4) watch out for th volume knob mine was always coming loose - actually had to superglue it to stop it moving every 30 seconds....
      5) that aside its a friggin sweet guitar. i love ripping out george lynch solos on it

Comment

CONGRATS and welcome!!!

Comment

I agree of the Standards the white looks the best w/ the black binding. I like the limited more only because of the pearloid or creme binding. Either way it is one nice guitar & still need to get one.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

A scandinavian who likes 24 fret RRs? Wow, that's something new! :ROTF:

Nice guitar BTW.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
            X