Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Toy!! Phil Collen Archtop MIJ in da House!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful guitar! I would love to own (or at least play) one of those. They look super comfy to play.

Comment

Jeez...I have been wanting and archtop but I didn't know about the reverse headstock....great find
      No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Sharp and different, I like the angled neck and Pup. Very Sparkly.
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Jeez...I have been wanting and archtop but I didn't know about the reverse headstock....great find
          I ran across this for sale 10 years ago in my local 'recycler' paper classifieds in the LA area, and went to the guys house. When I first saw it, I thought it was fake as I had never heard of "Grover Jackson" on the headstock and knew of these (meaning the sold-in-usa-versions) having normal headstock, not reversed. The seller couldn't/didn't/wouldn't offer any explanations about the guitar either. I passed on it that day, then figured what the heck a couple days later and the guy still had it available, so grabbed it.

Wasn't exactly sure what I had until years later when Brooks (BGWwebguy on JCF and the 'resident' PC Arched expert) sent me a link to the Japan catalog.

Comment

It's original to say the least ! Must be very shining with the stage spotlights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mitch View Post
              And remember Megadeth's CW-Booklet, you can see Dave playing a Grover Jackson USA KV.
              I remember that one now, too.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X