No announcement yet.

Resale Value of my modded KE3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because you added pickups and a Floyd won't make a difference.It is what it is and nothing more an import.$300.00 US a fair number but remember you don't have the OHSC just a bag that usualy will knock $50.00 off the value.IMO.
    Its in your best intrest to return it back to stock and keep the pickups and Floyd for a future guitar.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      ah shaddup ya whingin bitch . It'll be here tommorow, ok?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

$200 - $300 USD. I bought a black KE3 stock without a case for $200 shipped.

Comment

I have been averaging 400-425 on KE3 resales have done a few through the pawnshops here Craigslist has been better to me than ebay. Parts wise they do better also
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

$400

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              ah shaddup ya whingin bitch . It'll be here tommorow, ok?
              You're the lying bitch, bitch!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

says he who lives in a prison now haven't you got some blubber to lose? :ROTF:
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                  Wow, that bad huh. I remember the good old days when it was almost 2 to 1 in favor of the us dollar.
                  Hehe, not so shabby when you're looking at it from the Canuck perspective! It's a great time to buy American.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    says he who lives in a prison now haven't you got some blubber to lose? :ROTF:
                    I don't laugh too often, but that made me chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                      I have been averaging 400-425 on KE3 resales have done a few through the pawnshops here Craigslist has been better to me than ebay. Parts wise they do better also
                      LOL! Sucker born everyday.

Parting out is always a great choice, unfortunately. I just needed the black body, so I sold the neck and hardware and ended up with a body + cash.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        LOL! Sucker born everyday.

Parting out is always a great choice, unfortunately. I just needed the black body, so I sold the neck and hardware and ended up with a body + cash.
                        Maybe suckers who knows , but finding decent import jacksons in the springs is tough let alone higher end americans. Get towards denver and its easier but the prices have been pretty consistant. I believe all 3 I sold did 400 or better but mine have been flawless with OHSC.

All 3 have also had upgrades and I have another sitting infront of me right now with a dimebucker in it flawless. Ill keep ya posted on how it goes lol
                        Haters gonna hate
                        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I'll take it off you if your selling...

Just have to post it half way around the whole ;-)
                          Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

Working...
                          X