No announcement yet.

Lookee What I Got!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice score, Newc. I was expecting more extreme mods from Dr. Newcenstein though!

Pete

Comment

He used up the Halford studs on his Warrior.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Dr Newcenstein: Ruining Jacksons since 19?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Har har dee f'n har

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Played one today, very nice looking.Ghost flames look right on a KV.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Awesome score man, love the string thru King V's. That black hardware kicks ass too !

Comment

Looks really nice! Would look even better with an ebony borad but that's just me. Congrats!
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                  Heres a snapshot for ya.. havent posted up any more pics since I got it bcause I havent had a chance to wire it up. Usually dont post up guitars that arent 100%, but Ill make an exception. P/U's are EMG 25th ann.

WOW! That looks fucking awesome.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

To be honest that's the only body the 3x3 pointy headstock looks good on that I've seen. Nice job RR!

Comment

Glad you like her. I can only imagine what you are going to do to her....

I still have 1 left if anyone is interested....

Comment

nice score, congrats. How does she play?
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Pretty good. I haven't adjusted the neck or action - letting it settle in to the local environment - but the neck is nice and thinner than a DK2M. If these came with binding.....

Anyhoo, I snagged a 3x3 header last night, so that will be going on here, and I'll change the pickups as well. I'll lose the thinner neck profile, but the cosmetics will improve.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Oh, that's cool. I am just used to one of my local guys here who loves to buy everything he can get and re-rout single coils for humbuckers and add switched and stuff....

Comment

The more I see Newcenstein's mods, the more I wanna make one myself.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                                Pretty good. I haven't adjusted the neck or action - letting it settle in to the local environment - but the neck is nice and thinner than a DK2M. If these came with binding.....

Anyhoo, I snagged a 3x3 header last night, so that will be going on here, and I'll change the pickups as well. I'll lose the thinner neck profile, but the cosmetics will improve.
                                Lemme guess, you snagged that DXMGT on the bay? I was eyein it up too but didnt need it.
                                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                                X