Jackson JS30DKT : With Free Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JS30DKT : With Free Case

This was not in line with forum rules so I am deleting the post text.
    Last edited by twt; 06-18-2007, 01:11 AM. Reason: Not inline with forum rules

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
      Do you dislike the guitar that much?

Comment

cya
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Why don't they ever read the rules?
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

....................... ................... :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I read the rules, did not know that classifieds were not allowed. My apologies, please delete this post.

Comment

Originally posted by twt View Post
                I read the rules, did not know that classifieds were not allowed. My apologies, please delete this post.
                probably delete more than just this thread

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                  probably delete more than just this thread
                  Your comment is as scary as it is intelligent. :ROTF: So far I can say this is a forum I would rather not be a member of anyway, based on the 3rd grade comments I have seen. I tried to post an item for sale, after hearing other comments I see it is against the rules, and I said it needed deleted. But the comments before and yours show what type of individuals are a part of this forum. Hopefully those who have commented with sarcasm does not make up the majority of the forum.

Comment

if you had looked further than your own post to sell your guitar, you would have an idea of what type of people make up the membership here. Maybe have a look around and try joining in some conversations about guitars, amps, music, whatever, and see what you think.

Unless the only reason you signed up was to pimp your guitar. And fwiw, if you had read the rules, you would see that attempting to sell a guitar or pimp your own auctions in open forums (basically anywhere outside of the Classifieds area) is strictly verboten
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      if you had looked further than your own post to sell your guitar, you would have an idea of what type of people make up the membership here. Maybe have a look around and try joining in some conversations about guitars, amps, music, whatever, and see what you think.

Unless the only reason you signed up was to pimp your guitar. And fwiw, if you had read the rules, you would see that attempting to sell a guitar or pimp your own auctions in open forums (basically anywhere outside of the Classifieds area) is strictly verboten
                      I am not going to disagree with anything you said. However I am adult enough to let somebody know this in more the fashion that you did than the other posters. I understand where you are coming from, and respect it. However the 3rd grade comments in this thread has also shown the maturity level of some of the members. I am not going to say that all members are this way, you made your point very clear, and I respect it. As I said this post can be deleted, and should be since it does not align with forum rules.

I belong to other forums, some allow this, others do not. I did not see a general classified area, so I posted it here. In the other forums when a new user breaks a rule I politely guide them in the proper direction, I do not act like a 3rd grade chimpanzee. I have a very nice guitar for sale that I thought since it was a Jackson this forum would be a perfect place to give the opportunity to some of the users. I definitely hope that none of the posters that act in disrespect bid on it, because I am sure they would not follow through on payment.

I am going to lock this forum if it will let me. To those that acted with respect and courtesy I appreciate it and will always treat you the same way. To those that did not, grow up!

Comment

I think you'll find the vast majority of JCFers to be of above-average intelligence, but we have below-average tolerance, especially when so many here have been ripped off by newbies (hence the ban on hawking ones wares openly as well as restricted access to even see the Classifieds section header).While I haven't seen the T.O.S. in a few years, I do recall mention being made that it includes a few lines about not being allowed to advertise one's goods for sale.Here's a handy tip: if it's on Ebay, Craigslist, Gbase, Chris' Guitars, JEMSite, ESP, or any other online site, there's a 90% chance we know about it. Just because it doesn't sell doesn't mean we didn't see it.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

What has been said is all correct.

We watch all the auction sites and know what is for sale.

We also enjoy smashing newbies who sign on the forum not for interest and love of Jackson/Charvel guitars, but to only to spam us with their stuff. It's one of the ways we get our kicks

Truthfully, you are selling one of the bottom of the line Jacksons, which means you probably got it as a gift and don't have any real interest in Jackson guitars other than dumping it and skipping town. Sorry, but that isn't the purpose of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X