Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy today - Fusion Standard!!

I know...

I'll shoot some tomorrow and post them, but anyway... Came across a NICE Jackson Fusion Standard in Pearl White with matching headstock today at a local Music Go Round. It was set up like SHIT as seems to be the norm, and needed some TLC, but it cleaned up quite nicely! Only one problem - I was adjusting the intonation and when I went to loosen the saddle nut on the high E, the head snapped off!! I posted in the Tech ? area to see if anyone has an extra - it's a JT590. If you have one laying around, let me know... Anyway, it's still playable and with the exception of not being wild about the p'ups, it's probably going to be getting a LOT of use! I've always wanted a white Fusion or Dinky (I love the short scale guitars though!), and this one is PEARL to boot!

Here's what I'm talking about - just a different color (just imagine the blue one only it's Pearl White...): http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/Jac...4-95Page09.htm

Just had to share. I'll try to throw some pics up tomorrow.

nice one, Chris. I bet it looks ace in PW.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Picture tease :-P j/k nice score and great guitar! Can't wait to see one in pearl white. It is a nice color on other guitars I have had with that finish (Carvin DC400) and I have never seen a Fusion in that color.

Comment

Pearl white, matching headstock, and obviously a mad player. Killer score dude! Now the only thing left is to see this sumbich.....

Comment

Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

This weekend, boys... Been a mad crazy week, but it sounds like the sun might even come out - better picture weather. That white will be BLINDING!!! Might not see the PEARL really well if it's really bright, but I'll try.

Just keep imagining W-H-I-T-E...

Comment

Okay!! Link to some pics!!

http://www.flickr.com/gp/9236192@N04/WDe4oe

Enjoy!

Comment

Sweet guitar!! I just picked one up a few months ago, mines blue like the pic, and I really like mine.

Comment

Man oh man I like that one
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

It sucks when you guys don't post pics and don't give us the chance to post
                    the smiley!

It's actually more fun to post that smiley than to see the pics right away
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Well, my bridge pickup DIED!! It works in the 4th position, but not in the 5th (full-on). The wires look alright - I find it a bit odd... Maybe they'll end up replacing it which wouldn't exactly break my heart.

Shit...

Comment

Try to clean the switch?
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I don't have any cleaner at the moment, but I've only had it a week and a half, so I'll take it to the store and have them take a look.

Good idea though...thanks!

Comment

Man, some major going on over here!

Comment

Thanks, man! It's probably one of the more diverse groups of guitars I've owned.

Comment

Working...
                              X