Proud new owner of a snow white DK2M!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud new owner of a snow white DK2M!

She came today and she's gorgeous!!! The blem isn't where it's noticeable unless you look for it - looks like someone bumped something into the guitar before the clear was dry. But, oh lawdy, does it need a set up, which is quite an understatement in itself! I'm working on that now (yes, even while I'm typing - I'm that good). The seller stated in his auction that his kid played it 3 times and went back to his PS3. Understandable if it came outta the box like this, but I highly doubt it did. Looks like someone who's not familiar with setting up a guitar with a Floyd failed miserably. Anyhoo, I can at least gawk at her for the time being. Can't wait to actually play her. And, no, I'm not posting pics....... y'all know what the hell these look like.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

You heard him, pics dammit! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ok, ok....... pics coming when I'm done setting her up. Had to tweak the truss rod and shim the nut (bad buzzing on the low E like others encountered).
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
          X