Archtop Professional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
    Prices vary on these models, and sometimes it's unbelievable. Dave and I bid against eachother for serial number 1. I was offered $2000 by zebutcher for mine, but declined, that's how good of a guitar it is, and also its rarity.
    Yeah it's true because i really want yours with the quilted top and not the flammed top. I was a good account at this moment.
    Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaakko View Post
      Here´s another pic of her with 24,75" scale friends

ok so you can call me an idiot for asking but why r the sharkies facing the opposite direction on the one in the middle. thought they only did that on the reverse headstocks.

Comment

Originally posted by simonsez2die View Post
        ok so you can call me an idiot for asking but why r the sharkies facing the opposite direction on the one in the middle. thought they only did that on the reverse headstocks.
        Because that's how they built them. There is no universal rule that dictates that the inlays should be somehow connected to the headstock.

Comment

Beautiful guitars!!!

I'm really really

Comment

iHate you all!

beautiful guitars all around.
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by simonsez2die View Post
              The one in the middle is a Soloist Archtop, and they all came with reverse sharkfins.

Comment

I want one...

Them's nice axes!
                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
                X