Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS-37 Rhoads ... What?

"Jackson Performer PS-37 Rhoads model"

Where are/were these made? What years were they in production? Are they any good? Lastly, how much should they go for being used in some sort of decent condition?

Thanks.
    DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

I don't know too much about them, other then you could consider the Performers the rough equal to todays JS line. I believe they were Korean built. Not bad guitars, but could do with a pickup upgrade.

Comment

Some were Japanese, some were Korean.. you can tell by the 12 fret dots (far away is Korean, close is Japan) and the serial number..

They made them around 1997 or so?

It is not PS37, but PS3T (a common mistake..)
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

It's a PS3T.
        http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/Jac...1996Page18.htm

Ignore the 24 frets, as someone at Jackson used to Photoshop the catalogs and cut and paste necks on bodies. :ROTF:
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Alright, thanks all. It's a shame that the input is on the small wing
          DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Checking the search function "PS-37" would reveal some info also.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i have 1 and i can say it is an Proformer but she is an Hell Of a Blast ! it is not the Best Jackson there is but it is an Perfect Jackson RR to start with !

Comment

Working...
              X