Jackson Professional EX Rhandy Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Professional EX Rhandy Rhoads

Hello guys i'm new here in this forum and i want ask you if you think this guitar worth it to buy it is a Professional EX Randy Rhoads but i want your oppinion if is it.The guy want to sell it for 366Euro i don't know to much about this model and when it is made just want a little help from you guys any help,advices is sincerly welcome .Thank you.

Well, it is one of the cheaper no frills members of the professional line. I have one and paid less than $200 U.S. for it. Thats like $500 U.S. I know these models in general cost more in Europe but I dont think its worth $500. Not a bad guitar but is strictly no frills.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
      WThats like $500 U.S. I know these models in general cost more in Europe but I dont think its worth $500.
      Yeah, and list price new was... $695.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I own one also. First guitar I ever bought myself. Good guitar, but I have to agree it's not worth that much. I think when I bought mine, I paid around $400 and that was brand new at Sam Ash in 1993. I picked up a Kelly Professional STD (basically the Kelly version of the RR EX), a few months ago for about $120. For the price he's asking, you can step up to something like a Model 4 Charvel.
        My gear
        87 Charvel Model 6
        86 Charvel Model 4
        93 Jackson RR EX
        93 Jackson Kelly STD
        88 Ibanez RG560
        99 Schecter Diamond C-7
        Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

OK thank you guys i think i'm gonna go for Jackson DK2M or RR3 for this mony with a little luck maybe in mint condition or Charvel model4 or 6.Do you have another suggestion?

Comment

Working...
          X