Jackson Stealth XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stealth XL

Anybody ever play one of these? I really dig my soloist XL, AWESOME. Are all the XL series have the thinner wider neck? I really dig that. I found one that is in excellent condition, natural finish, wiht case for 225. Is it worth it?

That's a good price for a Stealth XL, but be aware that it's far different beast from a Soloist. The body is smaller and the neck is thinner and slightly narrower...or at least my Stealth TH-2 is.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi, I played a Stealth EX ( I don't know the difference between the XL and the EX). The neck-shape was very awesome but I don't like the body-shape very much so I sold it to a friend of mine. But it was a very good guitar!!! So the 225,- with even a Case is a very good price I think! Japanese Jacksons have a very good quality, I never had a bad-sounding jap. Jackson! I hope I could help you and everybody can read my english... )
      RATT RULES!

Comment

I just sold my Stealth EX for $225, and I'm regretting it already. I'd say you should go for it, but if you pass let me know where it is (I love natural finishes!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
          I just sold my Stealth EX for $225, and I'm regretting it already. I'd say you should go for it, but if you pass let me know where it is (I love natural finishes!)
          +1, I love that natural finish also. I have an ex. With the xl you should get an ebony board, schaller trem and mop inlays and logo. I think thats a great price with case and all. The body is thin like those thin Ibanez models.

Comment

I think the XL is the upper end model..the neck should have higher end features.. probably bound or matching headstock. I forget which of the Pro series Stealth had 'Jackson' in MOP inlay but it was sharp. Excellent condition for 225.00.. snag it if you want it. A flip on it would probably pull about 300.00 on eBay so you really don't lose either way. The body is similar to an Ibanez saber series..which it seems this guitar was offered to bite into Ibanez's market a bit.
            Last edited by charvelguy; 03-23-2007, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
              +1, I love that natural finish also. I have an ex. With the xl you should get an ebony board, schaller trem and mop inlays and logo. I think thats a great price with case and all. The body is thin like those thin Ibanez models.
              Actually, I think that was only the original Stealth Pro. The XL is still rosewood and plastic dots, but with an optional ash body and matching headstock finish.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
                Actually, I think that was only the original Stealth Pro. The XL is still rosewood and plastic dots, but with an optional ash body and matching headstock finish.
                Yeah, youre right. I got my xl and my pro mixed up. woops. Still a nice deal with the natural finish and the case too.

Comment

My Fusion XL still had binding and sharkfins but on a rosewood board. Presumably the other XL's are similar

Comment

Working...
                  X