dkmgff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dkmgff

were these available in all archtop and what is a good used price for one in almost mint condition???
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

All DKMG are archtops. Don't know about the price, sorry.

Comment

Ii would probably pay £300 for a used one. Chances are you'd get it for less in the US.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I used to own one, decent enough mid range guitar. They are archtop and have some weight to them. I found myself getting lost on the fretboard at times because the flame inlays where so "busy".

The volume and tone pots tend to be kinda cheapy on imports so make sure you check them out. Mine were scratchy sounding when I turned the knobs.

There isnt much demand for these so they sell from $300-$450 or so used.
        I got $350 for mine and it was still new looking other then the scratchy sounding knobs.

Intersting enough mine had a licensed Floyd trem and I think the majority are string thru.

Comment

yep it has shitty hz PU's in it a friend of mine got it in a trade and he is thinking about selling it for about 400...but the thing is very near mint and plays very well on of the best import guitars I have played in a long time
          www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Working...
          X