200 Dr6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 Dr6

I have a 2000 DR6 That I am thinking about selling but I'm not sure what I should ask for it. Love the way it playes but I'm thinking I want something diffrent. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on its value? The guitar doesn't have a scratch on it. It's in great shape.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by jwgonzo; 03-15-2007, 08:33 PM.

plain or trans-finish? i imagine 150 quid/300 bucks? i'm only halving uk prices so i don't know what would be reasonable. i've just seen a used 2006 dxmg in gmg on ebay and he wants 275 quid + postage, whereas a new one retails for 350-400.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Trans Amber finish

Comment

Originally posted by jwgonzo View Post
        I have a 2000 DR6 That I am thinking about selling but I'm not sure what I should ask for it.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Admins: Have mercy for the newb. He has been notified of his impending infraction and has expressed remorse. Please take the necessary steps with regard to this thread.

Comment

Thanks heartfielder. But if the repercussions of this most heinous act are anything more than "hey bro, that's not how we do things around here" then I would say someone is taking themselves way to seriously. Just remove the post. If it's that "BIG" of a deal then I don't think I want to play in this little sandbox anymore.
            Last edited by jwgonzo; 03-16-2007, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Do read the rules that will save an ass chewing.We all get along fine and welcome new people all the time.Rule of thumb is if in clean condidtion with the OHSC its worth approx half of the original retail price.Now that is if its made in Japan.Made in India you wont get squat.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks, straycat.

Comment

Working...
                X