M/M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M/M

Played a Mark Morten model and was not impressed at all.Neck is bigger than a Louisville slugger jumbo.Inlays looked very cheap.Very photo flame looking top too.Knob placement seemed odd too.JMO
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Really? Everyone who has them seems to love em...

Me personally, I think its one of the most hideous guitars Ive ever seen. Seriously, Im really surprised Jackson went out on a limb making these, I cant imagine theyll sell very well.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I love my MM model, the thick neck is awesome! I love everything about it, and it sounds amazing both acoustically and plugged in. The small frets were a surprise, since Jackson has it listed as jumbo, but not a big deal to me.
      It's interesting they're using a pair of Duncan 59s, because I believe Mark has used Invaders and Customs in the bridge with a Jazz in the neck. Wonder if he's using the '59s now in his new personal models. They do sound good, though.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love mine, too. The neck issue probably depends on the individual's hand/fingers and playing style. For me, it's damn-near perfect. As for the quilted top - the figuring seems to vary quite a bit from guitar to guitar. Mine has a nice "depth" to it. To each his own, right?

Comment

The one I played was trans black.The top looked very thin like a decal.I will say it sounded pretty thick plugged in but unpluged it was dead sounding.Could be a multi piece body hence the dead sound.

Comment

Mine's pretty loud and resonant unplugged. The bodies are also chambered. Maybe the one you played was a dud.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Could be.

Comment

Working...
              X