DK-10 Pro. No info on JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK-10 Pro. No info on JCF

I'm cursing myself for not bidding on a Jackson DK-10 that sold for $220 on eBay just because I could not find any info on that model (other than from the seller whose reply came in a lil too late). I came to this forum hoping to find some info but there was no mention of this particular model (or at least a search didnt show up any). Was it a steal, the price it sold? It seems its made of basswood and made in Japan. its had a s/s/h configuration with a floyd-rose.
    Sam

The Dinky model has had more revisions than any other model ever, and many of those revisions were nothing more than a model designation (DK2, DK-10, DX10, etc etc), so it's hard to keep track of all of them.

A pic would help, but it doesn't sound like a model that was in production very long (probably didn't sell well).
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Like-new-Jackson...QQcmdZViewItem

Nah, it's just a DK-2 missing the single coils, but has an added EMG. It was on my watch list too. That would have been a decent price especially considering it included the case and has the EMG in it.

Comment

^ exactly. The case is worth $50, and the EMG another $50. So, we could have got the guitar for $150! the best part is that the wood is basswood and it has the traditional jackson headstock and shark fins. I am not a big fan of alder. Even though a floyd is not my cup of tea, with the other features, I would not have minded the floyd. Its made in Japan too.
        Sam

Comment

never heard of a dk10. that looks exactly like a dk2 with the hum swapped out for an emg.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            never heard of a dk10. that looks exactly like a dk2 with the hum swapped out for an emg.
            +1. I'm calling BS on this.
            I predict that in the near future you will find that the seller was high on something, and that it is an ordinary DK-2 with an alder body and an EMG pickup.

Comment

Working...
            X