metal flake warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal flake warrior

has anyone seen a metal flake warrior with a reverse headstock? they have one at a pawn shop here and it has a reverse headstock, reverse shark fins, and has a black with silver metal flake. it has a jackson neck pickup and a dual blade humbucker in the bridge. it has a nine volt compartment on the back too. i was wondering if this is a moded guitar or if they were production.
    dk-1 pile of skulls
    dk-2m white
    dkmg- black forest
    rr-1 black w/gold pins
    charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
    p.o.s. randall halfstack
    peavey 5150

Never seen a production Warrior with a reverse head, but I'm assuming it's a bolt on neck, which means it can easily be swapped.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

yeah its bolt on and the guy tried to tell them it was a usa. but i dont think ive ever seen a usa warrior that was a bolt on. did jackson use active dual blade pickups ever?
      dk-1 pile of skulls
      dk-2m white
      dkmg- black forest
      rr-1 black w/gold pins
      p.o.s. randall halfstack
      peavey 5150

Comment

and it has an import neck plate and no made in usa on the headstock either
        dk-1 pile of skulls
        dk-2m white
        dkmg- black forest
        rr-1 black w/gold pins
        p.o.s. randall halfstack
        peavey 5150

Comment

It'd have to be a Custom Shop to be a bolt-on, but you're shooting yourself inthe foot by not having Made In USA and Custom Shop put on the headstock - too easy to get it confused with an import parts mutt.

Is there such a thing as an active dual blade pickup?

Then again, pickups and such are not molded to the guitar - they can be removed easily.

Probably a WRMG body with a DXMG neck and swapped pickups.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

thanks alot for the info. im friends with the owner of the pawnshop and hes gonna give me the guitar for doin him a couple of favors so when i get it ill post pics and you can tell me what you think. thanks again
            dk-1 pile of skulls
            dk-2m white
            dkmg- black forest
            rr-1 black w/gold pins
            p.o.s. randall halfstack
            peavey 5150

Comment

> Is there such a thing as an active dual blade pickup?

EMG 81/85 are dual-blade under the plastic cover, i believe.
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
              X