RR3 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR3 Update

This is my RR3 I bought on the bay. I bought it with the intention of making a polka dot tribute to Randy.

It gets the clear applied tomorrow and then I will start the rebuilding process.

Creme colored Dimarzio pickups are going in (dp-100 - bridge, dp-103 -neck.....like Randy's Sandoval polka dot V). I added the RR truss rod cover from fretsonthenet.com. I am going to be very proud of this one. My second RR tribute to Randy.

I hate that finish even more than "Rainbow Crackle".
    ...but if it works for you, it's all good!
    I can't wait to see the result! Please keep us updated.

Comment

rainbow crackle?!?!?! DOOD!! LOL

Comment

Nice...
        Randy Rhoads... Rest In Peace...
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

cool man I am doing an RR1 in holoflash polka dots as soon as I finish my LP Rebel Flag holoflash...... I can still picture Randy onstage man I remember his damn guitar seemed as big as he was.............

I miss that guy..............
          “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Special-K , Mr C....you guys rock. It has been 25 years and 10 days since I saw Randy on stage. He was one of a kind.

God Speed Randy.

Comment

i never saw him live =( i was 5 years old when he died
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

update...still waiting on the bridge pickup !@#$%# !!

Comment

You need chrome pup rings!

Comment

Working...
                  X