potentially dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potentially dumb question

i have a jackson rhoads that i bought new in 2001. i lost the paperwork shortly after buying it. and i dont know exactly what model it is, and i never really thought much about it until recently i noticed that there arent any that look exactly like it. mine has sharkfin inlays, no pickguard, one knob,one switch,floyd rose trem, black hardware,unpainted neck and the input jack is on the shorter wing instead of the longer one, which can be annoying when playing sitting down. the closest one ive seen is the rx10. but all of the rx10's ive seen come with chrome hardware. and all other models have two or three knobs and pickguards. if this isnt descriptive enough ill try to get a few pics.

Originally posted by oavirus View Post
    i have a jackson rhoads that i bought new in 2001. i lost the paperwork shortly after buying it. and i dont know exactly what model it is, and i never really thought much about it until recently i noticed that there arent any that look exactly like it. mine has sharkfin inlays, no pickguard, one knob,one switch,floyd rose trem, black hardware,unpainted neck and the input jack is on the shorter wing instead of the longer one, which can be annoying when playing sitting down. the closest one ive seen is the rx10. but all of the rx10's ive seen come with chrome hardware. and all other models have two or three knobs and pickguards. if this isnt descriptive enough ill try to get a few pics.
    is it bolt-on? what color is it? how much did you pay for it? what kind of pickups? original floyd or licensed?
    "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
    Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
    Dimebag Darrell
    Chuck Schuldiner
    Cliff Burton

Comment

rx10d would match the description. it may be the previous owner just replaced the hardware. post pix..
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Are you sure it was new in 2001?
        Btw, pics would help.

Comment

aLSO GIVE THE SER#
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            aLSO GIVE THE SER#

+1 Ron is a magician with serial numbers . It sounds like anRX10d to me though. Welcome to the board as well

Comment

there is no such thing as a dumb question
              www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
              the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Working...
              X