Groupies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groupies!!!

Ha, not what you were thinking, eh? Sorry, just thought I would take a couple of updated group shots, since I've had a few new additions......

1986 Fender Contemporary Strat, Samick GB Fastback, 1986/87 BC Rich Rave II Warlock, 2005 eds SLSMG, 1990 trans red Fusion Pro, 1990 black Fusion Pro, and red violet metallic PS4.

New group.....

Old group....
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

WOW! really nice collection you got there.

Comment

Cool. Guess you like red, huh?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice red collection!!!! Not a Jackson, but how's the neck on that Rave II? I have a white (not really anymore) original Rave Warlock and I love the neck. Mine is scalloped from the 13 to the 24th fret. It's been apart for some time now, but will eventually go back together...it's been thru a shitload of transformations since I first bought it in the 80's.
        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Very nice pics!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow..Nice guitars
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Nice collection!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I don't know how I ended up with so many red(ish) guitars considering it's not really a favorite color. The Fusion pro was an easy choice considering it was mint. It could have been catsh!t brown and I would have had to have it. I can't seem to pass those guitars up.

The only guitars I seem to play anymore at all (when I have the time ) are my Jacksons, especially the Fusions. Awesomeness! My last name is Rose and I can't seem to escape it when it come to guitars, but the SLSMG is growing on me. It's the first fixed/tunomatic I've played in a loooooooooong time.......

The neck on the rave II is pretty nice, very comfortable profile to the best of my memory. Haven't had strings on it in over two years!!! . It was my first electric, so it has alot of sentimental value. My grandparents bought it for me for Christmas when I was 13. Both are gone now, but I have the memories. It's pretty banged up and not worth anything moneywise, but it would be the last guitar to go....
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                X