No announcement yet.

Pics of my Guits (some Jacksons)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool. I like the Godin and the Washburn a lot! I don't think I've ever seen the Godin before. What model is it?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's a ST-V (5). I've only ever seen one other one before.

Comment

Interesting. It's different, I like it.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

#3 is a Washburn NX-6 in Paduak wood. Very tonefull, very heavy!

Comment

Yamaha make sone kick ass guitars and your 3 singles is no exception , but the bridges always seem to keep me away from them. I just don't know the ruling on them, and how to get replacement parts, or if they can be swapped out with a Floyd. some are huge looking.

the SC is a stand out, and so is the other jackson. Make that the Godin too, plus the carvin. ah shit, its all good! very nice collection.
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
              Yamaha make sone kick ass guitars and your 3 singles is no exception , but the bridges always seem to keep me away from them. I just don't know the ruling on them, and how to get replacement parts, or if they can be swapped out with a Floyd. some are huge looking.

the SC is a stand out, and so is the other jackson. Make that the Godin too, plus the carvin. ah shit, its all good! very nice collection.
              Thanks Bro! If you look close you can see (mabey not) that I swapped out the original Yamaha Trem for a OFR out of and old Kramer. It made a nice difference. It does play very nice and I think that Yamahas are very underated. It also has an active circuit in it from the factory. I believe it's a model 603A.
              Last edited by Milkbone; 02-24-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X