My New DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New DK2M

Hello all, went into CG today wanting to try out a DK2M. they had a black one there, so i plugged into a Line 6 amp like mine and i just loved it. i asked the guy if he had it in white and he said no, he'd have to order it and it would take a week. well i really wanted to walk out of there with a new guitar. so i asked if he had any other new ones in the back cause the floor model had some small dinks and a few scratches. so he looked into and said he had another black one and an inferno red one. i asked to see the red one. well i'm glad i did. the red with the black hardware looked even better then the white ones i had been pictures of (imo). so i bought myself an early birthday present.

Sweet... I have one in the same color as well. Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Congrats bro Jack.

Comment

Dude that's a killer guitar. Maple boards simply kick ass!

Comment

Nice man, I wonder how many we got here now?
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

you couldn't wait a week? tsk tsk. if i only had to wait a week, i'd still be over the moon. for me, it'd be snow white or bust. i'm just too damn fussy. i too would like to walk into a shop and buy what i want and walk out with it, but i live in the uk, so i never get my hopes up. congrats anyway. enjoy.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

thanks, i really did like the white one. but i had never seen pictures of the red. and when i saw the red in person i was just blown away. i really like this thing. it was going to use it as a back up to my fender american fat strat. but this might become my main ax.

Comment

That's a damn nice axe. Congrats!
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by chaz00 View Post
                  thanks, i really did like the white one. but i had never seen pictures of the red. and when i saw the red in person i was just blown away. i really like this thing. it was going to use it as a back up to my fender american fat strat. but this might become my main ax.
                  I'm pretty damn fussy, too. It's very rare that I like something on the spot and walk out with it, so congrats, man! You don't see too many in red, either.
                  Cheers!

Comment

Nice color, and nice strap to go with it!
                    Scott

Comment

congrats buddy. they are great guitars. i have the white one and it think im gonna get a black one or maybe crimson swirl. what do you guys think?
                      dk-1 pile of skulls
                      dk-2m white
                      dkmg- black forest
                      rr-1 black w/gold pins
                      charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
                      p.o.s. randall halfstack
                      peavey 5150

Comment

Originally posted by tarddad View Post
                        congrats buddy. they are great guitars. i have the white one and it think im gonna get a black one or maybe crimson swirl. what do you guys think?
                        Get one of each.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
                          Get one of each.
                          Also get one in Trans Black while you are at it

Comment

Inferno red with black hardware looks great! Congrats!

Comment

im thinkin about the white bengal too. but they dont come available til april right?
                              dk-1 pile of skulls
                              dk-2m white
                              dkmg- black forest
                              rr-1 black w/gold pins
                              charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
                              p.o.s. randall halfstack
                              peavey 5150

Comment

Working...
                              X