Hardware color on the 2006 DK2S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware color on the 2006 DK2S

Is the hardware chrome or black on the 2006 models. I ordered a trans-red and the 06 sheet says black hardware, but the 2005 shows chrome? It is taking forever for me to get the damned thing. First I ordered the black, but it wasnt in stock and now I am waiting on the trans red. It really sucks when it takes so long just for an import, LOL.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Black.

Comment

know how ya feel. i've been quoted a 3 month wait on any 2006 jackson import i want to order.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
        Is the hardware chrome or black on the 2006 models. I ordered a trans-red and the 06 sheet says black hardware, but the 2005 shows chrome? It is taking forever for me to get the damned thing. First I ordered the black, but it wasnt in stock and now I am waiting on the trans red. It really sucks when it takes so long just for an import, LOL.
        I believe the early 06 models were chrome before the switchover to black. I think it happened at the same time they switched from DD to real Duncans. That would make an early 06 identical to an 05 except for manufacture date of course.
        My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

Working...
        X