No announcement yet.

Anyone plays Jackson Stars here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are not based in Japan, chances for you to do a full custom is very low. KV-J2 is nice. You may consider my KV also as I will probably sell it in near future as I just recently ordered a new axe.

Comment

>gaussmantra

Search the forum for "jackson stars" and you should find threads with translations of the semi custom order form and the full custom order form.

>hksb_alex

shadowcat ordered a custom RR, and he lives in Germany
      Please also read the rules regarding gear sales in the forum.
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. I wouldn't consider my previous as an "offer" or "ad" though.

Comment

is ishibashi the best shop to go to w/ a custom request? ikebe said they're unable to do a custom overseas. tried the search function. couldn't find any info. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hksb_alex View Post
            Thanks for the reminder. I wouldn't consider my previous as an "offer" or "ad" though.

In the broad scope of the JCF vision, and based on numerous past experiences, the following line is considered an advertisement/offer.

Originally posted by hksb_alex View Post
            You may consider my KV also as I will probably sell it in near future as I just recently ordered a new axe.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

helpa brother out?

Comment

thanks for the definition. will bear that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by gaussmantra View Post
                  is ishibashi the best shop to go to w/ a custom request? ikebe said they're unable to do a custom overseas. tried the search function. couldn't find any info. thanks.
                  Yes. There's one guy here from Germany who ordered a semi-custom Jackson Stars through Isihibashi .
                  Last edited by Nazgul; 02-11-2007, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                    Yes. There's one guy here from Germany who ordered a semi-custom Jackson Stars through Isihibashi .
                    And that guy already posted in this thread, including a link to a thread with all the details.
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                      And that guy already posted in this thread, including a link to a thread with all the details.
                      Oops, sorry...my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X