DK2 IN Snakeskin Check it out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love the DK2m white bengal. Looks awesome wit the EMGs aswel
    If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

I think I'm being extremely picky, but I don't like how this snakeskin looks.. the brown parts look really rushed imo. Still a pretty cool guitar though, I just need to shut up haha.
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Why spoil it by fitting EMG's??????

Comment

Originally posted by 35rocker View Post
          Why spoil it by fitting EMG's??????
          There's got to be one in every crowd. How about they rock???

Comment

limey
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Someone please import that to the UK!! that finish is amazing!!

going from memory it looks a lot closer to the snakeskins I remember seeing back in the day (the current one looks a bit too polished IMO)

Am I the only one that prefers the rosewood with sharkies??

Comment

nope. i prefer rosewood with sharkies (because that's what i've played most of the time).
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It's pretty cool to see Jackson doing this...They are really starting to feature some cool options for decent pricing....

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                    Someone please import that to the UK!! that finish is amazing!!

going from memory it looks a lot closer to the snakeskins I remember seeing back in the day (the current one looks a bit too polished IMO)

Am I the only one that prefers the rosewood with sharkies??
                    I like rosewood too, but after playing a made in USA Jackson I'm spoiled for life man.. Nothing even comes close. Until I can afford something like that, I reckon I'll go with maple here..
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Why not Pile o' Skulls on a DK2M already? Argh!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                        There's got to be one in every crowd. How about they rock???
                        No they don't, unless your into ultra high gain metal, when it doesn't matter what pickups ya got. The're just too sterile, not organic in the slightest. Sorry, personal opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                          limey
                          What has that gotta do with preference in pickups dumbass????

Comment

And the limited runs just keep on coming. AMS has a BGF KVX10. no pics yet though.....

http://www.americanmusical.com/item-...40016-599.html

Oh yeah, the snakeskin rocks on the DK2! Looking forward to seeing it on a DK2M....
                            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Anyone knows the price for that DK2 snakeskin??? It's awesome.
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

SWEET! My BOFDK2 needs some company and I've got G.A.S. again!

Comment

Working...
                                X