KX10D Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KX10D Value?

How much would a Kelly KX10D with hardcase be worth on eBay? Condition is as new, dont know country of origin. I'm looking at one, not selling.

MII 150 - 220

MIJ 230 - 370, maybe 4 if it's mint

Get me a ser#
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

the only one on the bay that ive seen is really over priced and its string thru
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        MII 150 - 220

MIJ 230 - 370, maybe 4 if it's mint

Get me a ser#
        I would wager thats pretty close.

Comment

The serial number is 00101714 according to seller. So what model is it and how far should I reach into my wallet? Comes with hardcase also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
            The serial number is 00101714 according to seller. So what model is it and how far should I reach into my wallet? Comes with hardcase also.
            That is an indian serial, so...
            Originally posted by RacerX
            MII 150 - 220

Comment

Its crap...

Comment

Hey, could you tell me the model name and country of fabrication for a guitar with the serial no. 700293? Its my main guitar, my only for that matter, that ive had for a couple of years now.

Comment

Hey, could you tell me the model name and country of fabrication for a guitar with the serial no. 700293? Its my main guitar, my only for that matter, that ive had for a couple of years now.
                  You can't tell the model name from a serial, unfortuantely. If it's a Jackson, I'd guess '97 MIJ neck-through. Post pics of the guitar if you want a more specific answer.

Comment

Comment

It says Jackson Professional on the headstock, now, can you tell me anything about my guitar?

Comment

Hmm...unusual model for sure. I have no idea what it is.
                        But "Professional" on the headstock means it's Japan made.

Are you sure about that serial? Because the guitar in the picture looks like a bolt-on, and those typically had 7 digits long serials.

Comment

The serial is 700293, says so on the neckplate or whatever its called. The guy who sold it to me had no idea of what model it was either, so maybe its a rare as hell guitar worth $$$$$$$$$$$$?!?!
                          Also, it is a bolt-on as you said.

Comment

The serial is 700293, says so on the neckplate or whatever its called. The guy who sold it to me had no idea of what model it was either, so maybe its a rare as hell guitar worth $$$$$$$$$$$$?!?!
                            Don't count on it.

Comment

Then I'm guessing it's a guitar that predates 1995 or something. Maybe someone like Newc would have an idea.

Oh, and to this date, there is no import Jackson or Charvel that is worth "$$$$$$$$$$$$".

Comment

Working...
                              X