JS 30 neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JS 30 neck

I was thinking of picking up a JS 30 neck for a project guitar, are these any good? What would they be similar to? Any help or feedback would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Its a cheap import neck. No sharks, no binding and ugly smallish dots that are spaced really far apart at the 12th fret. Nothing special at all. If it aint dirt cheap I wouldnt use it to base a project around.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
      Its a cheap import neck. No sharks, no binding and ugly smallish dots that are spaced really far apart at the 12th fret. Nothing special at all. If it aint dirt cheap I wouldnt use it to base a project around.
      I've got a JS30 and it shreds.

Comment

cedro body.... not a good start for a project........ i was thinking the same thing but i decided to get a custom from Slash cheaper and better quality........ but hten again i was only basically going to keep the body from the JS, nothing else.
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

budgolf your in iraq and you still have a guitar
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

wait i read the question correctly........ the neck, i'd rather find a DK2 neck or something

Comment

THe Jap JS30 necks are pretty close to the old model series necks.12th fret dots were close like the model necks.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I guess there are jap and Indian made ones. All the ones I have seen had the tiny dots that were far apart. Im sure its a fine neck but for a project I'd look for something a bit nicer. Of course if its cheap then what the heck, bling be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                  budgolf your in iraq and you still have a guitar
                  I guess I need to correct that. I got home a couple of months ago. But yeah, I had my guitar over there. A lot of guys do. Nothing to do with your down time over there unless you're a gym rat so the JS really helped.

Comment

Thanks boy's much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X