Dk2le

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayer View Post
    Cool man That guitar rocked and the best sounding guitar with an 81 in the bridge ever Hey man, if you ever sell it, please let me know. When I bought it, I got the Jackson case, did you get the case with it? Thanks-Jack.
    yeah, i've got everything, even the certificate. and no problem, you've got first dibs if i ever let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      Cool man That guitar rocked and the best sounding guitar with an 81 in the bridge ever
      I also think it sounds incredible with the 81 in the bridge! But I guess I have a better sounding Jackson also with the 81 in the bridge
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

The truthguy yeah that was me! Did we do the transaction here or Ebay I forget. Sweet 1/2 of a DK2LE, I don't nomally care for Rosewood, but a Rosewood reverse is on par with a maple non-reverse. I know weird logic but that's how I see it.

Comment

Jackson-Charvel ... hey man, I think I put her on eBay. You wouldn't happen to have pics of it? I no longer have them since they were on an old computer that crashed, and I'd love to see pics of my handywork again
          My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Of course, I wouldn't blame you if it has been refinished ... and even then I'd love to see pics.
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
              The awesome part about these is how much better/different the EMG81 sounds on these vs. all my other emg81 guitars.
              Very true statement. I've got #11 and I've still got the EMG in mine even though I'm not a big fan of EMGs. There's just something special about the tone of this one that keeps me from pulling it out of there.

And congrats to Alvin on scoring #10.

Comment

I can definitely attest to the the fact that KE stamped the fretboard. I have 15 of 24 but he stamped the "of" upside down.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X