Who had the bond rhoads??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had the bond rhoads??

Found one within a 2 hours drive and was just wondering if the overall quality is high on these? Its more than I usually shell out for an axe, and i just dont want to make the drive if there have been any general issues over all with the model. I assum all is good but just checking before i drive and waste gas. Guy seems to only want 700 and its minty from the pics?

I got a serious case of gas today... 3 guitars my all make it this way
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Sounds like a good deal.
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I've got one and have had no issues with it aside from the inlay looking almost like decals from certain angles. I'd be much happier if there were sharkfins or no inlay at all, but you get what you get. The only thing to keep in mind, if you haven't already thought of it, is that it's a pretty one-dimensional guitar. Fantastic guitar for metal, but not much else.

Comment

I recently got one second hand in mint condition for $750 (in Denmark!) and I really like it a lot. Super quality and freakin' cool looking. The fret job is awesome and so is everything else. The only problem I can point at, is the nut. I don't think the former owner modified it, so if it's a factory job, it's kinda bad. The slots are cut way too deep and some of the strings get stuck sometimes. No biggie though.

You DO know the body is chambered mahogany, right? The guitar is VERY light but the acoustic tone is very full nonetheless.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
          Found one within a 2 hours drive and was just wondering if the overall quality is high on these? Its more than I usually shell out for an axe, and i just dont want to make the drive if there have been any general issues over all with the model. I assum all is good but just checking before i drive and waste gas. Guy seems to only want 700 and its minty from the pics?

I got a serious case of gas today... 3 guitars my all make it this way
          The one from ebay, in Denver? I was going to buy it but he does not take paypal. It is a good deal.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Concur with Stuka
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thats a great deal.I found the quality to be very good.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

You will love it!!! I´m pretty sure because if you like the looks, the playability and the sound will blow your mind

Comment

I love it. It looks great and i happen to love the fretboard inlays. Definitely sets it apart from other Jackson's. I get questions from people all the time wondering what model it is. Yes, it is very light and is a breeze to play while sitting or standing. The nut is cheap plastic but i haven't had any issues with it yet. The Iommi pickup is without a doubt suited for metal.

Comment

Hmm I had no idea they were chambered... cool.
                    |My CSG gallery|
                    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Funds fell a bit short so the search will continue lol If anyone wants this let me know, maybe I can local pickup and ship it for actual cost rather than what he may want....PS Its in Denver Craigslist also..
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X