No announcement yet.

It's Finally Here... Trans Blue DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the first trans blue I've seen. Very nice. I love these guitars........................................... ..........so much I have 2 of them.

Hmmmm.....wonder what the front looks like????????(hint,hint)

Comment

Davey-

I prefer black hardware to chrome. In my opinion, black looks classier.

Steve-

Like I wrote in my review, I didn't like the JB's that I had heard previously, and I have Customs in my other guitars. However, in this particular guitar, the JB doesn't sound too bad.

Madness-

Ask, and ye shall receive

Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Man, that is gorgeous!! It's got a really nice flametop. Great pics too.
        I prefer black hardware over chrome 99% of the time....especially on natural guitars like QuantumRider's

Comment

QR beat me to it. Oh well:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here’s a link to a video of me playing my DK2M (and drinking a beer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJe6WQzrM8
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Thanks for that, QR. You rock. Joe does too.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Awsome playing man Jack.

Comment

Wow that cream is a great finish! Blue's nice too.

Son Of Spy
                  1976 Gibson Mk53
                  1988 Charvel Model 3
                  1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                    Here’s a link to a video of me playing my DK2M (and drinking a beer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJe6WQzrM8
                    I cut it off early cuz the headstock's not in the shot
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

HH-

Thanks man! I actually played that tune at my wedding reception with the jazz band that we hired. My wife played the maracas

Jack-

That was actually the third take, because I was a bit rusty. Of course, as I kept on drinking, the more I played, the drunker I got

SOS-

I ordered that soloist with a natural finish, because I wanted a "classy" looking guitar that I could play even in old age

Ron-

For you, I put a closeup of the headstock at the beginning of the video

Comment

Working...
                      X