end of jan budget plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• end of jan budget plan

i'm considering either a ke3 in eds or a wrxt in trans blue. one has the better pickups and finish but suffers neck dive. the other has no neck dive and looks good in trans blue but has dd pickups. i was gonna get some pro monitors but being as i'm stuck here til end-april in a room with paper-thin walls, i don't see the point. thoughts?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

KE3, but that's just my opinion.
    My Main Rig:
    '87 Charvel Model 4A
    Peavey KB100 amp
    Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
    '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
    '05 Ibanez RG320FM
    '86 Ovation Pinnacle
    '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
    '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Move the strap button to one of the neck screws, you'll need a slightly longer one by about3-5 mm but it will solve the neck dive issues the ke3 king vs and RR's seem to suffer from...

My custom Ran is perfect as the strap button is on the heel in the middle of the body, it's neck through but thier bolts ons have a similar feature just smack bang between the four feruled screws...

Good luck I hope to get a DK2M in the new year with some slight mods so look out for a cheap duncan jb/jazz set on eaby in march or whenever...

Planet of sound are good for a uk shop, allthough with the rarity of jacksons being like it is, i'd suggest ringing if you want it in january?

Ozz

Comment

its actually planet of sound that's advertising them. they've actually got photos of them on the shop floor. and unlike other uk retailers, the setup is included.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Aye thats why I will be using them a fair bit thier prices might not be the cheapest but good service.....

Still for my best gutiars i'll be using Ran or If jackson make something I wan't a usa...

Or even an ibanez, a nice S with maple board and ZR trem with h-s-h and black hardware would be nice....

Let us know what you get....

Ozz

Comment

Working...
          X