DK2M RGF down to $799

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M RGF down to $799

A $200 price drop. Merry Christmas to us!
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...mes?sku=512249

I still don't like that finish
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-27-2008, 07:59 PM.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Reverse headstock HUGE YES!
        1 pickup HUGE NO!

Cancelled each other out so no sale
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I dig the 1 humbucker myself & the reverse HS kicks ass but but after seeing how transparent the flames actually are I'll have to pass,

I will take 2 with that reverse HS & 1 hum config in a solid color say black that I can bastardize
          “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

I love everything about the one that is pictured. If I could have it look like that, I'd already have one at the original $1000 price and now I'd be talking myself into getting another at the new price.

Comment

I just can't get over those flames. Maybe it's just me, but it looks too unrealistic to give off any effect :/
              DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

pic

They don't look like that. They look like this:

Comment

I don't care for the finish, and they are still way overpriced. You can get a nice SD reissue for that price range.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I am still saying yet again if they release a 1 hum reverse DK2M like this model only with solid finishes, they will have a hit, just dont get stupid and charge a premium for it. Sell it for $50 cheaper than a DK2M and it will sell!

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                      They don't look like that. They look like this:
                      Well that definetly changes things....
                      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                        I am still saying yet again if they release a 1 hum reverse DK2M like this model only with solid finishes, they will have a hit, just dont get stupid and charge a premium for it. Sell it for $50 cheaper than a DK2M and it will sell!
                        If they do this without the reverse headstock for $50 less than the current DK2M I am all over it pronto Jack.

Comment

I think reverse are cool, but I think a nonreverse 1 Hum would sell better, and maybe lower price than 599??? my cheap and scary looking 1 Hum warlock was cheaper than the 2 Hum warlock!

and what would people think of no inlays or binding, I think sharkfins look bad with no binding, but no binding and no inlays just plain maple, looks RAW!!!, could shave some more dollars off
                          Last edited by tanpsi; 12-18-2006, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X