• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAS Attack

Heh,
    Since my intro post ,
    http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60244
    I have gotten rid of a few guitars.
    Gone are the Dx10d , Rx10d and Blue Kelly.
    However there are new additions to the harem.
    Introducing:

Dk2 Hrf:

Dk2 Skulls:

Dk2m:

Ke3 Reverse:

RR3:

Im happy with most of them, still a little unsure of the Dk2m though.
    Nice , just a little thick in the neck, might not stay.
    Still have the Blue dk2, Purple DR3...
    Dunno if i'll keep the RR3 either, just doesnt balance for me.
    Always wanted a black RR3 too , funny how that works out.
    Should've learned my lesson with the rx10d...
    We'll see what pops up next.
    One of the last things I want for imports is any Floyd/Flamed fingerboard model. I know a lot of people dont care for the flamed board but I like it go figure.
    Then its on to the custom shop in the spring.

Until the next GAS attack.............

Lose the RR3. I'd lose the Kelly too, imho. All my non-strat shaped guitars have either suffered neck dive or cause excessive shoulder strain (even my WRMG is starting to piss me off). If you're after an import with flamed inlays (I assume that's what you meant), good luck in finding one used. I wouldn't mind a DK2FF myself.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      Lose the RR3. I'd lose the Kelly too, imho. All my non-strat shaped guitars have either suffered neck dive or cause excessive shoulder strain (even my WRMG is starting to piss me off). If you're after an import with flamed inlays (I assume that's what you meant), good luck in finding one used. I wouldn't mind a DK2FF myself.
      Yeah I 'd really like to find either a Dk2ff or a dkmgff, as long as it has a locking trem. I got no quarrel with the jt580lp..
      I just got some weird fixation on the flames like Beavis or something.

+1 on dinky shapes, I love the way the pointies look but I just have a hard time getting comfy with one. Havent owned a warrior yet though.

On a side note a BOF Hrf would be nice too.

All the imports are my gigging guitars, the Custom Shop will be for studio/home.

Comment

P.M.sent Weezil.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice guitars, the POS looks better than other imports I've seen with that graphic

I'd lose the DK2 HRF (don't like the graphic) and the KE3 (I find them uncomfy). Keep the RR, you need a V in your collection
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
            Nice guitars, the POS looks better than other imports I've seen with that graphic

I'd lose the DK2 HRF (don't like the graphic) and the KE3 (I find them uncomfy). Keep the RR, you need a V in your collection
            I hear you on the HRF but like I said before for some reason I have a fetish for flames dunno why.
            Ke3 is OK but the RR3 just wont sit on my lap or on a strap right.
            Maybe a King V would be better.

Off Topic:
            You're from NL ? I lived right outside Utrecht for 6 mo. in '04
            Had a great time , very gezellig country, I miss not having to drive and most of all patat met <-sp.
            from Bram Ladage or Manneken Pis.
            Still trying to find good fritesaus here.

Comment

Nevermind.
              Last edited by fett; 11-15-2006, 07:28 PM.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Chumming I love that phrase.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  Chumming I love that phrase.
                  You saw it and I pulled it. I HAVE NO BALLS.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezil View Post

Off Topic:
                    You're from NL ? I lived right outside Utrecht for 6 mo. in '04
                    Had a great time , very gezellig country, I miss not having to drive and most of all patat met <-sp.
                    from Bram Ladage or Manneken Pis.
                    Still trying to find good fritesaus here.
                    Glad you liked it here! I study in Utrecht, I'm there 4 days a week. It's one of the most pleasant town in NL.

I'm one of the few who really doesn't like a "patatje met", I'm crazy haha
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Nice Red DK2M!
                      ------------------------------------------------
                      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X