DK2FF Flamed Fingerboard worth 589??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2FF Flamed Fingerboard worth 589??

Just as it said saw one today starting to wonder if i should try n pick her up tomorrow?? Let me know what yall think!
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Depends if you REALLY like it... imho that price is high, especially for a discontinued model. They didnt go over real well, the inlays are kinda lame... but if you like em, try to talk em down!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

No.

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      the inlays are kinda lame...
      This man speaks the truth.
      I would pay less for a DK2FF than a plain DK2 because of the inlays.

Comment

I think the inlays are cool.... but who am I
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

i really like the flame inlay too. it's personal preference, everyone's different. i came so close to landing one last year, but my priorities were wrong at the time. the dk2ff is discontinued. mine would've cost me 320 quid or 375 including gator case. i can only hope i find one on ebay or jackson redo them in 2007 with abalone flame inlays. looks better than MOP in my opinion.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ugly!

Comment

Try and lob at least $89 off that price. I kind of like the inlays too.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Working...
              X