• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me id this superstrat!

Blue Super Strat
    Serial 9712364
    guestimate on value
    came across this one at a local pawn and was thinking it may be worth it but am not sure!
    Thanks all for your help!

Chris Dombkowski
    USAF Academy CO
    DOD SVYY
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

I'd hafta see a pic, but that's a late-90s/early-00s serial number (7 digits) so I'd hafta say it's a Dinky of some sort. If it's got a pickguard and dot inlays I'd say it was a Performer model.

Usually sell for up to $200-$250 depending on condition and features and who's buying/looking.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

What kind of inlays? Binding? Pickups? Jackson has built so many similar Dinky models in the past ten years that it's tough to ID them without lots of details.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        I'd hafta see a pic, but that's a late-90s/early-00s . If it's got a pickguard and dot inlays I'd say it was a Performer model.
        BZZT! That serial # is more recent, around 2004, so it's not a Performer.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just have the numbers and descrip get to see it on monday i should have clarified!
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Super strats are the reg sized strat bodies not the dinky are they not?
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I´ve seen both fullsize hot-rodded strats and dinky-ish guitars called super strats. It´s a subjective term at best, as far as I know.

Comment

Super strat = Dinky / Soloist
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X