No announcement yet.

SLSMG Headstock shape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it, I like the pointy better, but I dont care, it says jackson on it... thats all that really matters
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I like the looks of the pointy better, but the non straight line from nut to tuner can cause tuning problems, so if I had to own the guitar I would go with the "Smurf Hat" but I would only by a floyded Jackson anyway

Comment

I like it too, suits the guitar and the straight string pull is a plus...but my DK2T holds tune just as well and that has a regular headstock...If Jackson put a reverse headstock on the SLSMG, I would be the happiest man alive!

Comment

I love the way they look as they are as well. The ESP smurf hat headstocks were terrible, Jackson has done a much better job IMO.

Comment

I also like it the way it is now.
            ------------------------------------------------
            Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

SLSMG headstock is the way that it should be.It makes it different from the other Jacksons.I like it.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

They should mix them all up! Except for the strathead!
                I love admins!

Comment

I dig it, very unique looking, and has some attitude.

leave it the way it is
                  www.myspace.com/madeaband
                  www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

I hate it, that is why I don't own a KV2T. I have a few string thru RR's and the tuning is not an issue to me. Even in a gig situation, they are quick and easy to tune.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I like it.

I like it enough I got 2 of 'em
                      Still waiting on this one.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I like it enough that I have a 4+3 version of it on my Soloist 7.
                        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I have to admit that for 7-stringers, the SLS 4+3 head looks far better than a 7 in line pointy. And the 3+3 one looks great on Newc's War Angel.

Comment

Well, that white guitar is so insane you can't even look at the headstock!

Comment

Working...
                            X