DK2S Anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2S Anyone???

anyone have one of these???? what do you think of it???? what kind of sustainer pickup is used hell what other pickup does it have in it???

thanks
    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

It uses the Sustainiac (not the Floyd Rose Sustainor like the PC1) and the others are Duncan Designed.

I've got a Sustainiac and liked it when I had it in a guitar (currently don't have one to put it in). I haven't tried the Floyd Rose version.

As for the rest of the guitar, I'm guessing it's just like a normal DK2, which is a great guitar.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've played one...I freaking love it man! Sustain for days and it has three modes, one where it just holds the note, one with a mix of the original note morphing into a harmonic and a mode that is just the harmonic. I liked the mix mode the best.

It has the Sustainiac system and either Duncan Designed or real Duncan (2006) pickups. I believe the bridge pickup on the new one is a JB.
      ------------------------------------------------
      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
      X