X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz jackson soloist deatiles

i need some deatiles aboat jackson soloist made in japan
    the serial is 65001838
    can somebody tell me the year and the fretboad and anlays and pickup and bridge
    tnx

the guitar has dot inlays and nothing write on the pickups...
    are this a soloist???

Comment

1) Soloists are neck-through. If it has a bolt-on neck, it's not a soloist.

2) Are you sure about that serial? It doesn't look like a Jackson serial at all.

3) How about posting a picture of the guitar? It's easier to tell what it is from a picture.

Comment

+1
        Sunbane said exactly what I would have.

How to post photos: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29708
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

tnx man
          its not my guitar some dude offer me this guitar to trade.
          he say its soloist.
          he said that it necktrhu too.
          and he dont got a pic..

Comment

Well, that's not a lot of info there....I say "no pic no trade" and that ser# is wack.

Comment

the seriel looks like it could be from an Import. Ask him where the seriel number is? If he says its on the finer board at the last fret than its a soloist. If hes says its on the back where the neck is attached to the body then its a bolt on. Do you have any other ifo in this guitar? like color, if its a real or licensed floyd rose. What color the hardware is. etc.... And if it says anythign else on th eheadstock besides JAckson like professional. Or made in USA. If it says nothing its most likely a 2000-current professional. Get as much info as you can from him but a pic would be best of both front and back.
              Gil

Comment

that serial doesn't look like an import serial number. Not by J/C, anyhoo. It looks more like a shop stock number or something.

You need to tell us more about this guitar to help ID it. We can't tell you about inlays/pickups/hardware/etc based on a serial number only. Particularly one that doesn't look legit.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Maybe he has a Jackson SL4?

Comment

I'm saying it again; That is not a Jackson serial, period.

Comment

now i wait for his anser..
                      he say he buy the guitar in usa 3 year ago.
                      so i dont think its pro.

Comment

You asked him for a pic? (I hope)

Comment

i ask for a pic, for good serial and the serial place, and for more deatiels

Comment

Just cus he bought it in the US doesnt mean its not a Japanese made guitar. We also sell those here.

Comment

i says that it japanese..

Comment

Working...
                              X