Need help with translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with translation

Does someone speak or read Japanese in here?

I browsed Ishibashi randomly and found this http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/c/7127/ for like 40,000 yen which is like nothing. As it is neck-trough and has a schaller floyd rose I guess it was something wrong with it. I scanned the pics and found that the neck pickup ring is "lowered into the body", you get me?

I've tried numerous translators but I don't get more clever using them....

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kurtma; 08-01-2006, 09:57 PM.

39,801.00 JPY
    Japan Yen =348.298 USD

Not bad...go for it
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sure, but I need translation for the text in the add. I can tell by the translation that the problem is described there but I cant figure what it is out

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough

Comment

Here's what Babelfish and Google say:

The limited original model of the Ishibashi musical instrument store at large large large special price is in the midst of selling! ! ! In the Alder body as for the neck as for the May pulling through neck and the finger board the rose wood, in the pickup Jackson originally and neck side it has become the specification where binding enters.

I don't see what's the problem with the guitar. Pics seem fine to me. It's a good price for the guitar no matter what! Too bad it doesn't have the ebony&mop inlays. I wonder how these pickups sound.

Comment

Well, I just figured it was something wrong with it due to it's cheap price. I got an answer from Ishibashi and it says "it has some dents and scratches but nothing outstanding".

I've bought it now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtma
            I've bought it now anyway.
            Cool! After the taxes and all comes to about the same price as rx10d/rr3, but better quality for sure!

Post some big pics when you get it!

Comment

Yes, the total is somewhere about 550 dollars (I can get it sold for like 1000 here in Sweden). I'll sure post pics when it arrives!

An RR3 cost ~750 dollars here in Sweden.

Edit: Just recieved another mail från Ishibashi: "The Jackson Stars RR-1100J DMB has no problem except scratches and wear." - Dude, I'm happy now! ;D
              Last edited by Kurtma; 08-02-2006, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X