My trio is united

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trio is united

Finally got the last KV Pro I needed, and united the trio. Thanks to Neilii and Zeeglar for hooking me up with the last 2. Heres a couple of pics. Better ones to follow.

Last edited by davidian; 07-26-2006, 02:41 PM.

awesome KV's, nice collection! They all look great!

Comment

sweet. if i could get all the variations of a single model, that would be it.

Comment

Glad I could help unite the set Jon. You gonna do something about that bridge?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
          Glad I could help unite the set Jon. You gonna do something about that bridge?
          Yeah, I'm going to find a new/used bridge and replace it. If not, I'll just refinish it.

Comment

Wow, all three colors together! Congrats.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That is impressive, the catalog could've used your photo. All in great shape too huh?

I recently inquired with Kahler about a black bridge for mine and they said no, and that they don't have any plans to make them. There haven't been many thru Ebay lately either, You may want to do what I'm trying now. Finding ANY other innexpensive guitar with one in good shape on it, buy it and swap bridges. You could always turn the other guitar back around for less that you pay too without feeling too bad because in essence that's what you end up paying for the bridge......food for thought
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

That's probably the best idea. Hell I just saw a Carvin V220 with a Kahler go for $350 Buy it now. The Kahler looked great. you could buy something like that, swap the bridges, and still sell it for the same price.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

nice collection! congrats
                  everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

I am very jealous.....I always wanted a KV but just havn't pulled the trigger.
                    Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

Originally posted by gtrcollectr
                      I am very jealous.....I always wanted a KV but just havn't pulled the trigger.
                      +1... along with a lot of other guitars.
                      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
                      X