MG Series neck depths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG Series neck depths

I appreciate the neck widths are given on the Jackson site, but what is important to me is from the edge of the neck surface to the fingerboard. I can play faster and more comfortably on my DX10D (yes I know, but it feels almost like the DXMG's neck) than on my WRMG, whose neck "bow" seems arched out further and I become more prone to knuckle/joint pain. If I am to choose between a DXMG and DKMG, which one has this kind of "thinner" or rather "flatter" neck I am referring to?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I'm 99% sure the neck dimensions on the site refers to the neck thickness, from fretboard surface to the back of the neck.

Comment

DKMG is smaller than the DXMG, but you can check to see how much...I think alot, almost the same as the DX10D.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKS0NESP
        DKMG is smaller than the DXMG, but you can check to see how much...I think alot, almost the same as the DX10D.
        is it safe to shave the DXMG's neck a MM or two to be like the thinner DKMG's?
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
        X