2006 KVX10 on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 KVX10 on the way!

Hey guys I ordered it on friday night for £319, should be here by next weekend! It will be my first Jackson so I can't wait to get my hands on it! This is the one i've bought:

I'll get some pictures up when it arrives!

According to their ads on Ebay, you get a free setup included. I know where I'm ordering from for my next import guitar!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Congrats! Pos pics when you get it! It's nice that the new models got floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
        According to their ads on Ebay, you get a free setup included. I know where I'm ordering from for my next import guitar!
        Maybe now your luck will change and you can quit whining!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
          Congrats! Pos pics when you get it! It's nice that the new models got floyd...
          It's nice because I already have my KVX10 with string-thru bridge (bought in 2003).
          Otherwise I would be the first to complain about that... not a single string-thru KV in the japanese line up.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Yeah, shadowcat, our King Vs are officially "RARE!" now

Comment

I was looking at the new kvx10 model, too since they are now MIJ with an OK trem.
              I just wish the neck had binding on it
              do you guys think a DK2 neck will fit on this model? they are now built in the same factory, aren't they?

Comment

nice guitar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by withmyshadow
                  I was looking at the new kvx10 model, too since they are now MIJ with an OK trem.

do you guys think a DK2 neck will fit on this model? they are now built in the same factory, aren't they?
                  now MIJ? Yeah, since 2002!

DK2 neck will fit just fine.

Comment

Nice guitar mate, excellant price too!!! Not as cheap as my 2002 KVX10 tho - £150!!!

Great guitar tho dude, nice score.

James

Comment

it has arrived!!! The serial is 9852617, i could only get one pic because the camera is so terrible!

Comment

Nice looking guitar! How's the upper fret acces btw? Frets 23-24 I mean... I guess it sucks, cause it's a bolt-on..

Comment

Congrats! How does she play?

And do you have problems with neck-diving?
                          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

its an awesome guitar, i don't have any trouble getting to the higher frets so its great, its just weird getting used to a V! lol

Comment

The fret access is great, doubt it will change because of the bridge, I have a string through, good luck finding a case for it though, coffin cases and the gator extreme do fit...

that looks sweet

Ozz

Comment

Working...
                              X